Friday, March 25, 2011

Changes

Hello everyone!

Today, the 26th March, 2011, brings changes :)
I have decide to focus this blog, not on my Etsy store but more on me. I know that most bloggers will make the change in the other direction but at the moment this is what feels right. :) I am only young so I prefer just writing about myself, rather than talking about my Etsy shop. I have come to realise that I just skip over posts that don't have pretty pictures, so I will try to keep my posts enjoyable with pictures taken or drawn by me! As well as my amateurish paintings, you should see photos of my sewing projects and crafts. :)

So I thought, to move things in that direction I would tell my lovely 10 followers more about myself. (Hopefully more people will follow in time, so I'm not just rambling to the same few) :)

1. My name is Olivia
2. I love to sew and I have sewn all my life.
3. I adore everything vintage. I have an old Olivetti typewriter perched on my desk (It works) and I would have a Polaroid camera too but film is just so darn expensive! My mum always says that I was born in the wrong generation. I suppose it's true!
4. I want to work at Disneyland in 2 years time.
5. I like to crochet and knit on the odd occasion, although I do feel like a grandma whilst I do. A stylish grandma at that. :)
6. My dad, being the wonderful tradesman he is, built me an A3 deckle. A frame to make paper, for those who aren't paper-making lingual :) So now my bath tub is filled with grey-ish pulp. No baths for a while I think!
7. I study Italian.

I also need a new name for my blog. Any suggestions? :)

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy how much we have in common! I too am in love with all things vintage and am convinced that I was supposed to be born in the 60s. I also love Disneyland, it's in my top three favorite places in the world. :)
    I think it's SO awesome that you're learning Italian. Seriously I'm totally jealous, you should teach me. ;)

    ReplyDelete